The Magpie Centre – Office Administrator Vacancy
**This post has now been filled **
An exciting opportunity has arisen here at the Magpie Centre (the West Norfolk branch of Riding for the Disabled). We are looking for a full-time administrator join our small, but very friendly team of staff who provide riding, driving, equine assisted learning therapy and horsemanship sessions to a wide age range of clients, of varying disabilities.
Your role will be to provide administrative support to the Centre Manager, Clients, Volunteers and Trustees with responsibilities ranging from:
- welcoming visitors
- answering the telephone
- processing client and volunteer application forms
- arranging DBS checks for volunteers
- updating the weekly riding registers and staff/volunteer databases
- invoicing clients, chasing late payments and taking payments
- support the organisation of half term break and summer holiday activities
- arranging staff and volunteer training
- assisting the trustees with any necessary reports and documentation required
We are looking for someone who
- has exceptional organisation skills who can adapt to changing environments
- is welcoming and a good communicator to people of all ages and disabilities
- has attention to detail
- poses strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, ClickUp)
- has previous experience of invoicing (we use Xero, but training can be provided)
- can work within the team and on their own
- has some knowledge or experience of working with equines
- can remain calm and deliver excellent customer service with a smile
This is a busy “no two days are the same”, diverse role based at the Magpie Centre, working 30 hours, Monday – Friday (some flexibility with start and finish times).
What we will offer in return:
- A decent salary/benefits and the opportunity to develop your career within the RDA
- A relaxed culture where you will plan your own day and take breaks when you need them
- A flexible working environment where you can plan your own week
If you believe you possess the above skills and would like to join us, please send us your CV along with a brief summary of why you think you would be perfect for this role to: email@example.com
The application deadline is by 12 noon, Wednesday 12 April 2023.
We look forward to hearing from you.